Harrison, Arkansas is an excellent location for business. Just a few of the reasons that make Harrison and Boone County a natural location include: qualified workforce, exceptional schools, vibrant business community, pro business environment and unequaled quality of life. All found within the booming economic development market of the south central United States.
Specifically, doing business has never been easier when the environment is right:
Labor and Industry:
- Home of North Arkansas College dedicated to working with business and industry to provide a skilled, knowledgeable workforce for Harrison and Boone County
- A pro-business local government supportive of business and industry
- Local Economic Development Team prepared to assist new or expanding business and industry
- Boone County Airport has the 4th longest runway in the state to serve business and industry needs
Quality of Life:
- Nationally recognized as one of the "Best Small Towns in America"
- Boone County has a population of approximately 37,000
- Five major lakes (Bull Shoals, Norfork, Table Rock, Beaver and Taneycomo) and three major rivers (White, Buffalo and Kings) are within 60 miles or less radius for fishing, boating and other water sports.
- Boone County boasts three 18-hole golf courses